Deep Space Industries Careers
- All submissions should be emailed to Careers@DeepSpaceIndustries.com.
- You may include only ONE (1) attachment; your resume only.
- Your attached resume should be in PDF format and should include all pertinent contact information.
- Please indicate, within the text of your email, which position and location you are applying for.
- Within the text of your email, answer the following 3 questions.
1. Are you the best in the world at what you do? Explain.
2. How can you help DSI meet its business goals?
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Deep Space Industries does not currently have an internship program. If you are a college or graduate school student, please sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our forthcoming internship program.
Deep Space Industries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For jobs in the United States only (does not apply to jobs in Europe): to conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Silicon Valley, California
Embedded Systems Engineer
Space Coast (Orlando area)
Simulants Project Senior Technician
Simulants Project Technician
Clays Project Technician
Luxembourg City, EU